nhlfansjersey.com, Nhl Cloth Masks, Washington Capitals

Coordinación del buen funcionamiento del foro.

Moderadores: kko, jujo

WilliamR
Aficionado
Aficionado

nhlfansjersey.com, Nhl Cloth Masks, Washington Capitals

Mensaje por WilliamR » 21 Feb 2021, 09:38

Justin Thomas of the United States plays a shot from a bunker on the 13th hole during the second round of the Sentry Tournament Of Champions at the Kapalua Plantation Course on Jan. 8, 2021, in Kapalua, Hawaii. (Photo by Cliff Hawkins/Getty Images)Vancouver Canucks

nhlfansjersey.com
Nhl Cloth Masks

Four days ago, the NHL identified this upcoming Monday as the Flyers' appropriate return date for practice. The Flyers' next scheduled game is Thursday against the Rangers at the Wells Fargo Center. The team is then scheduled to travel to Stateline, Nevada, to play the Bruins on Sunday in one of the NHL Outdoors at Lake Tahoe games this upcoming weekend.

Check out the highlights for those performances, but also a great move by Jack Roslovic (doing well lately!) and a great baseball-style goal by Kevin Stenlund.Columbus Blue Jackets

Imagen

OK, you can probably hand this one to Auston Matthews, too. The red-hot American sniper collected two goals and one assist in helping the Maple Leafs build a 5-1 lead against the Senators.

Imagen

A slim jim, apart from being a brand of beef jerky, is a tool used to get into locked cars. For Jimmy Vesey, a player who likes getting the inside position and working his way to the front of the net, this may be the perfect nickname.Washington Capitals

A few years ago, Keith said he planned to play until he's 45. The defenseman admits he spoke a little capriciously. "I kind of just said that because I was sick of the media asking," he said. "It started a few years ago when I was 34 or 35. For me, I felt like I was young, I didn't know why I was being asked these questions. At 37 now, I look around and I'm the oldest guy on the team and there's not a whole lot of guys my age [in the league] anymore."Ottawa Senators

With about five minutes left in the second, Zacha spun around and dished the puck to Andreas Johnsson, who sent it back across to Zacha for the goal.
Responder