sportfacecoverings.com, Baseball Face Coverings, Seattle Mariners face coverings

Opina sobre todo lo relacionado con el Real Murcia.

Moderadores: Diego, metapod, SCM, franjrs, Co2

WilliamR
Aficionado
Aficionado

sportfacecoverings.com, Baseball Face Coverings, Seattle Mariners face coverings

Mensaje por WilliamR » 30 Mar 2021, 06:41

He hasn't appeared in a big league game since Aug. 16, 2019, against Miami. A few days after that outing, he went on the injured list with axillary artery thrombosis (blood clot) in his right arm.

San Diego Padres face coverings, sportfacecoverings.com, Sports Team Face Mask

Imagen

Jiménez injured himself on Wednesday during the White Sox's spring training game against the Oakland Athletics. While leaping over a railing to try and rob a home run, Jiménez appeared to have strained his left shoulder. He left with a trainer immediately.Seattle Mariners face coverings

Imagen

“It comes down to production at our level, that’s what it’s really about,” Girardi said. “I know Scotty has power and I don’t want to take that away, but I also want him to get on base. I think that’s really important because he does have that speed element, take what the defense gives you.Chicago White Sox face coverings

What’s the rationale behind adding veterans while you have such a young team? Like Benintendi, are you adding him because you hope to contend before 2022 or are you hoping to extend him? How do the veterans fit into the plan?

Ty France, 2B, Seattle: France has second-base eligibility, and considering the paucity of bats at the position, he is a sneaky-great value play. Evaluators always have believed he could hit, and he's been over-the-top good this spring.Cleveland Indians face coverings

sportfacecoverings.com
Baseball Face Coverings

Mets starting pitcher Joey Lucchesi spoke Saturday after his outing against the Houston Astros and said he's happy pitching where ever he's needed. Mets Manager Luis Rojas discussed Lucchesi's performance, as well as working with an opener. Dom Smith discussed the importance of scoring runs for the team.New York Yankees face coverings

“But obviously it didn’t work out thus far, and that’s OK. I’m at peace with it."
Responder